Madness Factorio Madness Factorio

incredibly stiff animation, move the bodies with the character's movement and make them look more intimidating other than just pointing their gun forwards in a relaxed manner.

backgrounds feel uninspired and lazily put together with just a few 2 or 3 boxes put down and nothing else.

the v-cam is a bit too close, which by itself isn't too much of a problem, but still might be checked out

the pacing at some points is just god awful, a man has just been hit by some random robot that has about 3 to 4 other people by his side to fight him, but instead they just stand there, looking.

sfx, were alright

weapons were drawn pretty well, but some others look like shit in comparison to others.

well, hope you still try to become better, you might get there eventually.

GameMr responds:

I will work on my animation.
I am not good and backgrounds but I will try to upgrade it.
Vcam is my problem too.
Story at the end was a bit lazy.
All weapons I drew took me days.
I will be better I promise.

Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

i like the part when that girl thing with like mickey mouse bands on her head dies

Spaderz responds:

me to ;)

Short: Happy Birthday Grumpy666 Short: Happy Birthday Grumpy666

Nice, man.

Okay, but honestly, this is a pretty good movie, smooth as fuck, but a bit slow.

Though, it wasn't bad in any other sense.

p.s. happy bday grump

Walking dead raid Walking dead raid

The controls are bad, the graphics arent very good and the game is just plain boring. You just shoot zombies without any reason and backstory at all.

walking-dead-raid responds:

Thank you for your comment. This is now the demo version of the game. There will definitely be improvements. Please write your comments if you can more in detail with your wishes about the development of the game.

Kill Johnny Test 2 (2013) Kill Johnny Test 2 (2013)

Ah yeah, motherfucker, die.

Uncertainty Uncertainty

Not to be incredibly rude, which my next statement will completely be, but i have no fucking understanding on to why this incredibly terrible music piece was featured.

Not to brag, or say that my songs are good in any kind of way, but i get the same score divided by 2 on music that atleast sounds somewhat okay.

First off, the melody is not good.
It does not mix up into anything good.
Feels unnatural and just random.

Second, there's not much mixing.
The song feels very empty.
Adding reverb, some soundgoodizer, parametric eq could help.

Third, the song is not drum and bass.
I think its obvious.

And fourth, as i already stated, the song is just empty.
From what i could hear, the song only had bass and the main pluck lead, a few sound effects in the background, secondary lead (If i state that correctly, i don't know music theory too much)
And the incredibly basic drum samples that sound like they are MIDI.

Obviously, starting off is hard. You don't just make anything complex and amazing right off, but as of now, this is a very simple little song, that has nothing to show for itself.

My rating is 1.5.
Your opinions may differ, and if they do, i don't care.

The Judge Dracomber Theme The Judge Dracomber Theme

Quite repetetive, but not bad.
The bass notes could use some work and so could cord progression.

DeronMadness responds:

I don't want to make a hard music, I want just to make a simple music. But thanks for your critic.

Tec-9 ( W I P ) Tec-9 ( W I P )

its not the worst song i heard in my life by no way it would be.
it is simplistic, the melody is all over the place and there's pretty much only one instrument.
drums werent too bad tho
keep on doing what you do and eventually you will become better

Kreepah responds:

y e s .

MaxTron MaxTron

hey it looks like the swat guy from css

nice drawing